Followers

Monday, March 27, 2017

1st Cards for 2017

Hey blogger world,

It's been 4 yrs since my last post, a lot of life has happened since then, but I won't bore you with the details.

It's so good to be back making cards again, I've missed it so much.
This is a no brainer, reeaally simple.  But I needed something simple to start with.

I bought this card kit by Paper Wishes from a 24 hr craft event at HSN in Nov/Dec. (?)
The kit is called "Gilded Movable Cards" which are all pretty much 3-D.

This one is a twisted easel card.   Pretty cute.



There are two other designs, with 4 different themes or scenes for each design.

                          - a regular window easel



                        - and a center stage




They're actually pretty easy to punch out and put together with an animated cutesy look.
But I liked the 3-D aspect of them.

That's it for now.
Blessings,
Pam D


No comments: